Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A New Logo!

Squash Blossom Farm has a new logo!

Rog came up with this stylized blossom design, which I really love. We are still playing with the colors - your feedback is welcome. Looking at it now, I think the text needs to be the yellow color for contrast, but I want to include the red-orange of the text somewhere.

Besides using the logo on business cards and marketing materials for our farm store,  I am painting a large mandala of the circle with the blossom for the peak of our barn. We are thinking it will make a spiffy T-shirt, too.

8 comments:

gz said...

You could swap the two orange colours.

Print it on a sheet of paper and look across it obliquely. That should show anything that doesn't sit right in the design

Unknown said...

I like it!

Speaking from a marketing background, yellow draws people in...grabs their attention. You could make the border color the same yellow color as the squash blossom and then, take the color of the border now and make that the text color. Just a suggestion :)

Becky said...

Love it!

Bethany Ringdal said...

Oh, it's wonderful! I'm all for t-shirts!

The Starved Idiot said...

1 advanced reservation T shirt please.

Debi said...

I love it and I love the color. I purchase farm T-shirts from the locals all the time with their logo's on the back. They sell them at the farmer's markets. We had our farm name blasted into a rock at the entrance (its different). Debi

Woody said...

Nice!

Susan said...

Thanks for all your great suggestions. See final logo in next post!
What size T-shirt, Luddite?